Are you looking for practical dog obedience training solutions that work in your real life?
We have a variety of custom programs to meet any dog training needs. Whether you just want your dog to stop pulling on leash or you want an off-leash obedience rock start, we can make it happen.
We can train your dog for you or we can teach you to do it yourself.
Programs Where We Train Your Dog
In our most popular programs, we train your dog and then train you to maintain his new behaviors. It’s much faster and easier than doing it yourself, because both you and your dog get the ideal learning experience. Your dog learns straight from the experts, and you get to learn with a dog who is already really well-trained.
Total Immersion Board and Train Camps
Is your schedule too busy to commit to a training class at the same time every week? No time to put aside an hour every day to train your dog? Send your dog to learn to behave like a trainer’s dog.
Our one-of-a-kind Total Immersion board and train programs train your dog for real life. Your dog comes to live with 2 professional trainers like one of our own dogs. We’ll do the hard part of training your dog and establishing new behaviors in a realistic, loving, and safe home environment. When we finish, we’ll do several private lessons in your home to teach you and your family how to maintain and build on what we taught your dog.
- Faster Results: We can do in 3-4 weeks what would take you 3-4 months
- Less Work: Dog training means practicing every day. Let us do it for you.
- Less Stress: Untrained dogs get into all kinds of trouble: chewing things up, counter surfing, jumping on guests, etc. Let us get that under control for you in a hurry so that you can enjoy life with your dog.
- Peace of Mind: We provide a loving safe home environment where your pup gets constant supervision and attention. No kennels here.
- Real World Results That Last: We train your dog for the situations he will encounter in real life – cooking, eating, having guests, watching TV, etc. – rather than drilling commands on a training floor. Everything we do is designed to train a delightful family pet.
- Intensive Support: We train you to make sure your puppy’s training sticks
Programs to Teach You to Train Your Dog
Our group classes and in-home coaching programs give do-it-yourself dog owners all the skills, guidance, and support you need to train a wonderfully behaved dog.
Coaching – In-Home Private Dog Training Lessons
Get in-home private lessons on how to train your dog. Our trainers go wherever your problem occurs, whether it’s your home, office, or the local park. Meet when you want and work on whatever you want. You’re the boss.
- Convenience: Flexible scheduling with daytime, evening, and weekend appointments available
- Personalized One-on-One Attention: We’ll work on your goals rather than teaching a set curriculum.
- Real World Training: We practice training at your home, office, kids’ soccer games or wherever you need your dog to behave.
- Intensive Support: We’re available by phone and email to provide support between lessons
Group Obedience Training Classes
Puppy HeadStart is an open enrollment puppy training class with flexible scheduling designed to make sure that you master the skills taught rather than with a set time frame. We have openings every week at West Chester, and every other week at the Oxford area location. The course can last anywhere from 6-10 weeks depending on your progress. We also have a variety of group class bundles to meet all of your training needs.